Self-seal adhesive rubber foam tube Product Description
Black, Grey, colorful
Flammability Oxygen Index
Self-seal adhesive rubber foam tube has several advantages:
1. Flame and smoke properties: NBR polymeric blend insulation products have a flame and smoke rating of 25/50 through a 1-1/2” wall.
2. Strength properties: NBR polymeric blend insulations have excellent tensile strength, tear resistance, abrasion resistance, and compression set resistance. These strength properties make the insulation easier to install and more durable over time.
3. Temperature limits: Air will not easily permeate the cell walls of NBR polymeric blend foams. The lower temperature flexibility and lower temperature limits of NBR polymeric blends meet or exceed the requirements of common installation practices and refrigerant line temperatures.
4. Water resistance: NBR polymeric blends are resistant to moisture.
5. Weather resistance: NBR polymeric blends are UV resistant.
6. Copper corrosion: NBR Polymerics Blends, when installed properly, do not corrode copper tubing.
7. Water Vapor Transmission Rates: The WVT values for NBR Polymeric based insulation products are low and they are considered to be low transmittance materials.