First, use expansion bolts to install brackets on the base wall. The installation position should be more than 150mm from the upper part of the scattered water slope, and the spacing between the expansion bolts should not be greater than 600mm. Rock wool insulation board is pasted on the bracket. High-density polystyrene board (density greater than 30kg / m³) is used under the bracket, and its height is 600mm (full board).
2. Rock wool boards should be laid horizontally from bottom to top in a horizontal direction to ensure continuous bonding. The seams of the boards are naturally tight and the adjacent boards are kept flush. The laying of rock wool board should comply with the following principles: the board must be horizontal, with the same seam, and the vertical plane should be staggered.
3. The rock wool board after brushing the adhesive should be quickly adhered to the wall surface to prevent the rubber from crusting and affecting the bonding effect. After the rock wool board is pasted, flatten it with a 2m ruler to ensure that the flatness of the board meets the requirements and the binding is firm. After completing the pasting of a rock wool board, the adhesive material extruded on the board side should be removed in time to ensure that there is no gap between the boards. The gaps between the boards should be filled with rock wool strips, and there should be no adhesive mortar remaining in the gaps of the insulation board.
4. Before pasting the corners around the window frame and the corners on the outer wall, you need to play the reference line. The rock wool boards at the corners of the door and window openings should be cut into "L" shapes for paving, and cannot be spliced. The distance between the seam and the opening of the hole must not be less than 200mm.
5. The sides of the door and window openings are often filled with expanded inorganic thermal insulation mortar instead of rock wool boards for thermal insulation because the inorganic thermal insulation mortar has higher compressive strength and impact strength. Using mortar to solidify, and the interface between the insulation layer and the door and window frame is embedded with sealant.
6. For walls with a height of 60m or more, it is necessary to set corresponding metal brackets every 6m and use expansion bolts to fix the brackets and the base wall.